Friday 24 June 2011

Spotted In London: Well-Dressed Babies

I’ve been seeing a lot of these. I don’t know what it is about putting tiny people in tweed jackets, but I find it adorable. And hilarious.


Back in my day, we didn't have pants...


I realise these kiddies have no choice.

And that they have to maintain this standard for the rest of their lives, lest twenty years from now people look at their baby photos and ask “What happened?”

Not to mention, they are probably losing out in the baby street cred department.

This stopped being funny three hours ago.

Now that I think about it, this is very cruel and unusual punishment.

Oh wait, my mum disagrees:
“What you should be worried about are the babies dressed like hookers. I saw one yesterday that looked just like Rihanna.”  (I assume it had red hair, the harlot.)

Meanwhile, I’m thinking of approaching the CW with the following:

Probably more entertaining than the original...


Or maybe we could spin it for the MTV market:


I know what you’re thinking…

It’s only a matter of time.

Oh, babies.

1 comment:

  1. Boiling babies is actually a well known technique to really getting at that unique, baby flavor. I don't know why you would dress up the baby though, unless you were dressing it with barbecue sauce.

    ReplyDelete